Sinex Primemovers offer based on their decade long experience, of totally indigenous development and manufacture of Unbalance Weight motor Vibrators, its new range packed with features simply un-rivalled by any.
a) European Quality – Indian Pricing.
- "Sinex" vibration motors have a very low Issues Per Thousand Units (IPTU) number < 2, emphasising the high quality of "Sinex" vibrating motors and we are constantly improving even further!
- Thoroughly done product design for low cost manufacturing benefits of which being passed on to customers, making Sinex most competitive amongst motor vibrators of its class of quality.
- Sturdy yet light motor frame constructed in shock resistant ductile metals of most appropriate grades duly heat treated and seasoned for strength and geometrical stability.
- Largest feasible motor shaft made out of appropriate grade alloy steel for strength and minimum deflections.
- Perpendicularity and parallelism of motor bearing housing machined faces maintained within high level of accuracy for long bearing life.
- 'V' seals on motor shaft extensions to protect bearings, over and above that done by unbalance weight covers, in very highly dusty, dirty and humid surroundings.
- Optimized motor design for efficient and fullest conversion of rated electrical in put into vibration power.
- Top mounted integrally cast motor-terminal box with resin bonded connection post for vibration proofness. Sturdy lid with gasket protects against dust, dirt, moisture and humidity.
- Heavy duty bearings of appropriate type, on vibrator motor shaft, for long life and maintenance free working.
b) High electrical overload capacity due enhanced heat dissipation
- Path breaking finned motor frame construction, for highly enhanced heat dissipation, to the extent of 1000 %, giving Sinex motor vibrators have an unmatched electrical overload capacity.
- Lowest motor temperature rise among competitors for any given class of motors, thereby enhancing winding life.
c) Maintenance free & long life.
- Heavy duty bearings of appropriate type, on motor shaft, for long life and maintenance free working.
- Large holes for easy lifting, shifting and installation of motor vibrator
- Innovative facility for bearing lubrication, scavenging used grease and replenishing new, without shutdowns and machine dismantling thereby resulting in easy and hence assured servicing for enhanced bearing lives.
- Reshaped unbalance weight for optimum usage of mass, incorporating clamping arrangement for safety with easy adjustability.
d) High technical competency.
- Over 20 years of experience in manufacturing of Unbalance Weight Motor Vibrators and Pneumatic Vibrators.
- Technically competent management, engineers from IITs.
- Indigenously developed, in-house motor design and analysis tools, enabling us to meet any of your custom design requirements like, machines with poles > 8, different supply voltage etc.